Kikinda City Water Supply
Remote supervision and control of unmanned Water Supply Stations:
- GSM/GPRS communication with remote locations
- Local and remote automation
- Remote control via SCADA station(s) and SMS messaging
Upgrade of existing system with new functionality:
- - Local and remote measurement of water flowrate and water production totals
- - Remote measurement of consumption of additives used for water purification
- - Extensive logging of relevant values with historical data analysis
- - Custom and specialized reporting and production overview
Technical and engineering assistance for current and future projects and upgrades
Implementation of modern equipment, functionalities and industry standards
SCOPE OF WORK
Eleven (11) remote Water Supply Stations, one central SCADA station (headquarters)
- - Each remote station includes water well, pumps, dosing section for water purification, power supply section with cabinets and frequency drives, multiple instrumentation for measurement fo pressure, water level, water florate and totals, power levels, etc.
- - Remote stations are also equiped with automation and communication cabinets. Local PLC (Siemens 1200) is tasked with data collection and control.) Some regulations and functions are performed by autonomous systems, and others are in control of local PLC, and subsequently SCADA system via remote control.
- - GPRS Communication is implemented by Phoenix Contact modems (TCRouter2002T).
Central location (headquarters) is equiped with communication cabinet and computer station (SCADA). Control center for SMS communication is also at this location.
Ten (10) flowmeters are installed on remote Water Supply Stations. These flometers measure current flowrate of water production, as well as total production.
SCADA is designed to offer control and supervision over remote Water Supply Stations.
- - Realtime monitoring of all locations can be performed from Main Overview Screen, location screens, or several specialised overview screens.
Air Jordan IX High