Mobile master meter
For NIS Gaspromneft, Serbia
Location: Pancevo refinery, Serbia
Client request referred to a state-of-the-art mobile master meter for KMN (Company Metrological Supervision).
Master meter system is requested as unique system, based on mass flow meter capable of checking both mass flow meters and PD flow meters in refinery Pancevo, classes 0,3/0,5/1.
For flow rates 40 – 400 t/h
Scope of supply
- Flowmeter OPTIMASS 2400 S150, KROHNE
- Pressure transmitter Cerabar S PMP71, E+H
- Temperature transmitter TMT142, E+H
- Density meter L-Dens 417T Ex, Anton Paar
Portable data center with flow computer mounted in appropriate suitcase.
Short description and benefits
High accuracy calibration
- OPTIMASS 2400 S150, has been calibrated on KROHNE UKAS accredited calibration rig based on guidelines from API MPMS 4.5. Calibrated accuracy 0,05
- After one year, device is recalibrated on the same calibration rig, showing no signs of wear and tear. Guidelines from API MPMS 4.5 are fully taken into account (calibration as found, new calibration)
- Density meter L-Dens 417T Ex has been calibrated on BEV accredited density calibration facility with 3 different calibration fluids. Calibrated accuracy 100 g/m3
Internal NIS’s Company metrological supervision follows guidelines from API 4.5 for testing mass flow meters as MUT (direct mass/mass comparison).
For testing PD meters, they are using value of actual volumetric flow rate calculated from measured values of mass flow rate, density, pressure and temperature.
Master meter has been tested with certified SVP, showing good results on site, for both methods.
We have a solution for your application! Contact us!