Master Measuring System
Mobile Master Measuring Skid for Proving of Single-phase Liquid Hydrocarbons
- Single-phase mobile reference meter based on KROHNE Coriolis mass flow meter
- Premium meter calibration according API MPMS 4.5 on UKAS ISO 170250 accredited calibration rig
- Reference meter based on Indirect master meter proving method defined in API MPMS 4.5
- Compact, mobile system easy accessible to any meter under test
A state-of-the-art, compact master meter based on Coriolis mass flow meter to prove existing metering systems on various installations through entire production process, from upstream, production to downstream.
Single metering system for proving metering systems in 40 – 400 t/h range
- - Measuring systems on pipelines (class 0,3)
- - Measuring systems on tank trucks (class 0,5)
- - Measuring systems for delivery in tank-trucks, rail-tanks, barges (class 0.5)
- - Measuring systems for the supply of liquefied petroleum gas (class 1.0)
Main request, beside the above listed requirements, was to fulfill requirements from API MPMS 4.5, using master meter on multiple operating rates, preparing Master meter curve (MMF) for various flow rates achieving the required uncertainty. In order to establish required MMF, calibration of Master meter should result uncertainty of 0,029% or better at a 95% confidence level.
Solution from WIG
To achieve required uncertainty in requested flow range, we in WIG decided to use KROHNE mass flow meter, model OPTIMASS 2000 S150 with premium calibration.
Additionally, for completion of the project the following high accuracy transmitters were used:
- Pressure transmitter
- Temperature transmitter
- Density meter L-Dens 417T Ex, Anton Paar
If you have any requirement or challenge for us, please contact us directly! We are ready to assist you with high quality services.
Send you query to firstname.lastname@example.org